Presto Staff Reunions

Tommy's Forum: Presto Studios: Presto Staff Reunions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tommy on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 05:12 pm:

Pics of recent get togethers of former Presto staff:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tommy on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 05:32 pm:

Frank, Tommy, Phil, and Dan
From left to right: Frank Vitale, Tommy Yune, Phil Saunders, and Dan Gregoire gather in front of the new stadium complex in San Diego.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tommy on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 05:33 pm:

Frank, Tommy, Phil, and Dan
From left to right: Phil Saunders and Frank Vitale check out Scott Benefiel's latest artwork at the San Diego Comic Convention.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By KivaWolf on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 07:31 pm:

LOL! Wasn't Frank Vitale the one who played the "Cheese Girl" commercial? What made him do that one? Pretty funny really! Looking good Mr. Yune!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Louis on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 09:23 pm:

Hi All !!!...can I mention that I still drink my coffee in my TSA coffee mug...maybe I should put the mug in a mesueum...must have some value?

I still keep in touch with Susan Weyer(since 1995).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Kareem on Thursday, April 6, 2006 - 04:16 pm:

Yes, it has value. I wish I had one. Still trying with ebay...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By mike fink on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 03:38 pm:

THE JOURNEYMAN PROJECT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tass-AJ on Saturday, May 6, 2006 - 04:34 am:

Sure is, Mike.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: